Access to adapted transport is under Ministere des Transports du Quebec regulations.
Adapted transport is a door-to-door service.
To gain access to adapted transport you should.
- Being unable to use a regular transportation service
- Have a functional disorder: physical, intellectual, or mental
- Use a rolling chair, a walker
- You must provide a complete fill-in form written by a Health care professional
- Please send the original form at Trans-Appel:
54, St-Georges Street, #204, Windsor, Québec, J1S 1J5
- We need a copy of your Health Services Card with picture
- The request is examined by a three persons Committee:
- 1 Representative of CIUSSS de l’Estrie-CHUS
- 1 Representative appointed by Action Handicap Estrie
- 1 Representative of Trans-Appel Inc.
- Upload form here